12.31.2005

happy and sad nite of the last nite of 2005

Happy coz she told me that she is seeing a guy...
she do deserve someone to dote her and love her.

Sad...
that the part i dun understand.
coz i felt very uneasy near my heart... i hate that feeling.

After my last r/s, i understand that loving someone need't to be owning her.
So long she is happy. I am happy.
And i had learned how to let go.

i suppose not to feel sad coz i believe i can let go and see her happily enjoying her progress of the r/s.
but.... hmm.... seem like i do realli care about her huh

No going after her is becoz she deserve for better one. and i am not the one...

Never mind la, since i make up my mind... =)
sadness will soon go way... hee hee

Between, she is sick today.
So hope that she will take good care of herself huh...

Do realli miss ur voice so much... and today finally heard it...
still the Same old HL milk...