5.14.2005

Wow... the best e-mail i recieved this morning from FangZ

I was slept early last nite.
Did not read FangZ SMS last nite.
But i was damn happy after read it this morning.
Well done FangZ!

I log in my e-mail this morning 8am in the office. It was damn upset in a cool raining morning when i was alone in the dead office. But when i finished reading FangZ e-mail (which she e-mailed to me early this morning around 1am) the warm feeling creeping all over my body. Finally she knew and wanted and decided to make up her mind.... well done again my dear little angel devil. hope you will pull thr it and be a sun shine girl who carry ur signature big smile again.

See, read more la... can enligthen ur life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

3/07/2007 07:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home