2.17.2006

IF I CAN BE SOMEONE ELSE....

A Cute Fun Posting i copy from SiYing (who talent for writing!!!).

















To be put into an envelope,
to sometimes post for a shot,
to be file together with sheets of papers,
to be fetched on a bus,
to be sheltered in the rain,
to be dropped from a height,
to land among other mails,
to sit in the dark,
to wait for the postman,
to see the daylight again,
to be thrown into a sack,
to be drove to a sorting place,
to be organized with other mails,
to be packed together,
to arrive at the destination on behalf of someone else,
to be drop quietly into the mailbox,
to be sitting there and waiting,
to be screaming and waiting,
to be placed on the coffee table,
to be picked up by the owner,
to be recognised..
I (the mail) am the only one who saw that smile, that grin, that suprise on the owner's face.
On behalf of the sender, I saw that smile.

I smiled too.

Did I forget? I even have someone tagging the stamp and vandalize the address on my face

The writer’s note
On behalf of me, the mail captured that smile?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home