11.19.2005

I believe

Copy another nice work from someone...=p

I believe in Love, true.
I believe in Valentines, everyday.
I believe in Fairytales and “Happily Ever Afters”.
I believe in finding you, someday.

I believe in “Made in Heaven”.
I believe in “Meant to be”.
I believe in Miracles of Fate.
I believe in someday you and me.

I believe in me giving everything.
I believe in you to me will reciprocate.
I believe in both fully giving and taking.
I believe in this, the Love of my Life does await.

I believe in someone believing the same things.
I believe in under this sky blanket we stay.
I believe in you be thinking of what I say.
I believe in true Love; really, someday.


and ...

Someone did quoted:
"Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you in return! Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in his / her heart, but if it does not, be contented that it grew in yours..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home