4.25.2005

Ming FangZ's 1st Poem.... (Note: she having her last year paper two day later!!!!!

12 days to grad,
Shd we glad or shd we dread?
Suddenly I feel nostalgic,
Frenz reassure me I'm not sick

Teaching brings some fear
I still feel I'm a little ger.
Though u may be in midst of unemployment crisis
Patience, finding your call will be bliss.

Too soft and nice, I believe (is it?)
Muz be more assertive.People think I'm naive
Everyone is so protective.

Piglet craving for cheescake
Sunshine ger wish to blade.
My bed looks comfy to laze
Naruto to watch till daze!

Back to reality
Tadi tadi tadi!!
Yes, I am rather relax and a bit stressed
Trying hard to do my best!

*Most of the time 2-1 pig seems blur
Sometimes the players are unclear.
But for one thing Scorpio is sure
Silently the moon and sun is always here




I am so impressed that FangZ can write Poem... and most outstanding is that.... two more days will be her 1st paper........
can understand how stressful she was !!!!!!
jia you ming fang...
and all those taking exam one also good luck and jia you...too... esp Cutey Piggy and siying and sabrina and milky etc....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home