2.03.2005

One day Tour in NUS !!!

Today i was off... And i had a one day Tour in NUS!!! haha...
First, I was meeting LiYan at Kent Bradge Hall to pass her some stuffs that i promised her =)
Than, from KBH i went to Biz facu and thought of try my chance to look for SiYing... I SMSed her. She replied that she was at the Comp Lab, but never tell me which one... i do managed to see her, but she could not recognize me, so sad. (she did not read my blog, coz i post a pic). i was standing in front of her... (actually she dun look that gray and blue in real person... quite a nice girl).. i and so sad (hahaha... jus joking) so i left and SMS her "complained" to her that she did't visit my blog!!!!! =p

Next, i almost meet up with Cute PiggyXianZ too...
She was in YIH, but when the time i try to get there... she need to go for the Lab...
And she bullied me by SMS me.... hahahaha...

When on my way to Tennis court, i passed by the Central Library and bought a few hand make bottles for Cute Piggy, Moody SiYing and Milky Shumin.... and ofcoz how can i miss out the 天使小恶魔 (Ming FangZ)
Onli FangZ's bottle i asked her to collect today (she was in the Central Library that time)... others i will mail to them...
The bottle is cute and nice (your can pay a visit to the main entrance and see the bottles or visit the website : www.geocities.com/l_chua)
And importance is that the money i pay will go for the tsunami...
MingFangZ: sorry for the wording painted. no choice... that the onli one with the angel... =p
haha....

After i visited Biz facu, than i toured the YIH (it changed so much)folow by the Sci and lastly the comp... and finally return to tennis court to play my tennis...
Before my time for the tennis, there was a sec school tennis competition... wow... those sec girl really playing very very well... some of them even played better than me!!!
Lastly, thought of giving 天使小恶魔 a surprised to see me at the tennis court (she is playing this late afternoon at 5pm). Too bad she was late for her tennis. When the time she came i had alreadi left!!!

p/s for 天使小恶魔: Ben invite me to join his tennis!!! hahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home